Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday and Day 2

So cardio kickbox was disappointing. Not because the class wasn't good, but because I was disappointing. I hadn't worked out in about four days due to extenuating circumstances, which i know is inexcusable, but it's a long story. Anyway. So I only got through half the class before I was huffing and puffing and I could feel my heart rate exceeding well over 160. I really shouldn't be going over 140 says my OB/GYN, Dr. Cunningham. So I took three breaks, but couldn't seem to get my heart rate back down, and I left. It irritated me, and I hope I'll be able to finish the class at some point soon. In the mean time, I don't know what workout I will do today. I got a great night's sleep last night, which of course didn't stop me from feeling exhausted this morning.
In other news, I didn't floss last night and I really need to drink more water.

Adieu for now

No comments:

Post a Comment